HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Primary Sites: Seaforth & Clinton
Casual Position with a Temporary Full-Time Assignment (for approximately 2-3 months)
POSITION SUMMARY: A physiotherapist is responsible for the assessment, treatment, education and management of referred patients.
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Clinical Programs
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $29.97 to $41.55 per hour
- Graduate of a recognized accredited physiotherapy program.
- A member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Membership in the CPA is preferred.
- Preference is given to individuals with 1 year clinical experience.
- Knowledge in the treatment of various conditions.
- ADP certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of and experience with theories and principles guiding adult learning and patient self-management techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills.
Reply with complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: (519)271-1177
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meditech e-mails not accepted.)
POSTING # 8582 (OPSEU)