HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: Central Processing & Distribution (CPD) Support I
Primarily Clinton and Seaforth sites
Regular Part-Time Position
REPORTS TO: Director, Training & Development and CPD
DATE REQUIRED: March, 2013
SALARY: $21.86 to $23.21 per hour
- Minimum Grade12 education
- Sterile processing Technicians Diploma from an accredited college.
- Certificate in Central Service Techniques sponsored by the Central Service Association of Ontario. RPN certification with the Ontario College of Nurses would be considered an equivalent.
- 3 years direct experience in sterilization, processing and distribution in a hospital environment is preferred.
- A team player with good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- Must be comfortable with computers (eg. instrument tracking software and other technologies).
Reply with complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: 519-271-1177
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meditech e-mails not accepted.)
POSTING DATE: February 6, 2013 POSTING # 8779 (CUPE Service)
EXPIRY DATE: February 13, 2013