HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: DIALYSIS UNIT ASSISTANT
Primarily Stratford site
Regular Part-Time Position
REPORTS TO: Program Director, Dialysis Unit
DATE REQUIRED: March 29, 2013
SALARY: $20.45 to $21.69 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Dialysis training or experience required.
- Current computer skills.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of dialysis therapy and equipment (ie: Fresenius machine).
- Knowledge of sterile technique and infection control procedures.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Documented commitment to continuing education.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Preparation of dialysis machines including setting up, priming, cleaning and moving of the machines as required.
- Preparation of dialysis supplies for subsequent patient shifts.
- Maintain supplies for the unit, including ordering, manual lifting and sorting of supplies.
- Assisting the dialysis RN with the daily activities of the unit.
Reply with complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: 519-271-1177
E-MAIL: email@example.com (Meditech e-mails not accepted)
POSTING DATE: February 14, 2013 POSTING #8782 (CUPE Service)
EXPIRY DATE: February 21, 2013