HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Maternal/Child – primarily Stratford Site
Casual Position with a Temporary Part-Time Assignment x 2
REPORTS TO: Manager, Maternal/Child
DATE REQUIRED: May, 2013
SALARY: $30.17 to $43.61 per hour
- Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS Certification
- Neonatal resuscitation (NRP) certificate
- Completion of the Perinatal Nursing Course or the Maternal Newborn Nursing Course approved by Perinatal Outreach Program of South Western Ontario preferred
- Completion of Breastfeeding course preferred
- Current Fetal Monitoring Certificate preferred
- Recent clinical experience in Labour & Delivery, Post Partum, Paediatrics or Special Care Nursery preferred
- Working knowledge of or the ability to quickly comprehend the Meditech Information System and personal computer applications.
- Knowledgeable and commitment to promoting breastfeeding and family centred care.
- Specialized skills related to Maternal/Child Nursing and patient education.
- Well developed interpersonal, communication and teaching skills.
- Excellent physical assessment skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and function both independently and interdependently with the interprofessional care team.
- Evidence of continuing education and professional development.
Reply with complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
OR Confidential Fax: 519-271-1177
OR E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org (Meditech e-mails not accepted.)
POSTING #8793 (ONA)