HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: MEDICAL RADIATION TECHNOLOGIST
- CT & General X-Ray
– Primary Site: Stratford
POSITION SUMMARY: The Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) is responsible for the safe, effective and efficient performance of a variety of procedures. The MRT will use independent judgement, ingenuity and initiative in the application of ionizing radiation.
REPORTS TO: Program Director, Diagnostic Services
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $29.21 to $39.17 per hour
- Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario.
- Continuing education in Bachelors Degree, CAMRT specialty certificate or Advanced Certification preferred.
- Previous experience as a Medical Radiation Technologist required.
- Completion of Intravenous Contrast Injection course for MRTs preferred.
- Able to start IVs for Contrast injection without supervision.
- Able to maintain an effective working relationship with patients, physicians, hospital staff and the public.
Please submit a complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive, Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: 519-271-1177
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meditech e-mails not accepted.)
POSTING DATE: June 12, 2013 POSTING # 8904 (OPSEU)
EXPIRY DATE: June 19, 2013