HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY VACANCY
(pursuant to article 2.01, of the CUPE Collective Agreement)
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT IV
Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology
Temporary Part-Time Position (for approximately 6 months)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Support IV Occupational Therapy/Speech Language Pathology is responsible for providing administrative support to the Complex Continuing Care/Rehab Care Team and to ensure the proper flow of communication among team members to assist in the efficient service delivery of the Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology departments. Working with program staff, the Administrative Support IV is responsible for all duties related to office management of these departments.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Complex Continuing Care/Rehab
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $22.58 to $23.94 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Completion of a recognized Medical Secretarial Diploma or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of one to two years progressive secretarial responsibilities in a health care setting.
- Must have customer service focus with patients, clients and internal and external partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent computer skills; proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel). Experience with Meditech System preferred.
- Must be able to work with academic programs to organize student placements
- Must have well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate accurate completion of responsibilities and attention to detail
- Must be able to respond to competing priorities, be flexible and self-directed.
Please submit a complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive
Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: 519-271-1177
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meditech e-mails not accepted.)
POSTING DATE: July 12, 2013 POSTING #8928 (CUPE Clerical)
EXPIRY DATE: July 19, 2013