HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
- Critical Care (Intensive Care & Telemetry Units)
- Primarily Stratford Site
Casual Position x 2
REPORTS TO: Interim Manager, Critical Care and Specialty Clinics
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $30.17 to $43.61 per hour
- Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Recent/related clinical experience in Critical Care Nursing and Cardiac Care Nursing.
- Recent/related courses, in-services in Critical Care Nursing and Cardiac Care Nursing.
- Specialized nursing skills related to the management of critically ill patients and acute cardiac care patients in the following areas:
- A.C.L.S. or recognized equivalent
- E.C.G. Interpretation
- Pacemaker Management
- Ventilator Management
- Haemodynamic Monitoring
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information System and personal computer applications.
PREFERRED ACADEMIC PREPARATION:
- Recognized Critical Care Certificate Program
Please submit a complete resume to:
Human Resources, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
46 General Hospital Drive
Stratford, Ontario, N5A 2Y6
CONFIDENTIAL FAX: 519-271-1177
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meditech e-mails not accepted.)
POSTING DATE: July 18, 2013 POSTING # 8935 (ONA)
EXPIRY DATE: July 25, 2013