Imaging involves taking a look inside the body and viewing internal structures and organs. This can be done various ways, including through X-rays, magnetic resonance or ultrasound.
A requisition is required for an Imaging Examination. The ordering physician / practitioner will be aware of the regular booking practices at each of our sites.
We book all of our ultrasound, BMD, CT, MRI and mammography (OBSP) exams. Please call 519-272-8212 to arrange an exam.
- Clinton Public Hospital: Basement Level
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital: Main Level, South Wing
- Seaforth Community Hospital: Main Level
- Stratford General Hospital
- East Building, Level 1 (CT,Mammography, Ultrasound & X-ray)
- West Building, Level 1 (Bone Mineral Densitometry, Echocardiogram, MRI & Nuclear Medicine)
Imaging Booking Office: 519-272-8212 or 1-888-275-1102 ext 8212
- Echocardiogram & Ultrasound - Press "1"
- CT Scan & Nuclear Medicine - Press "2"
- Bone Mineral Density, X-Ray and MRI - Press "3"
- Breast Assessment Centre (Mammography, Breast Ultrasound, OBSP) - Press "4"
- Film Library (Reports & CDs) - Press "5"
- Reception - Press "6"
Louanne Plain, Manager Medical Imaging: 519-272-8210 ext 2622