Nuclear Medicine studies organ functions and identifies many conditions such as bone cancer, heart failure, etc.
Nuclear Medicine is performed at the following HPHA site:
- Stratford General Hospital - West Building, Level 1
- Patients having a Nuclear Medicine test should enter through the West Building Entrance.
- Parking is available in Lot E off of West Gore St.
- Enter the hospital through the West Building Outpatient Clinic entrance under the canopy.
- Register at Patient Registration which is located inside the automatic double doors to the right. Patient Registration staff will then direct you to the appropriate clinic waiting area. Quick drop-off is available under the canopy.