The Huron Perth Seniors Mental Health Program provides assessment and treatment for older adults experiencing responsive behaviours associated with complex and challenging mental health, addictions, dementia or other neurological conditions in the home, community or long-term care.
- Goal specific community treatment
- Assistance with medication issues
- Assessment, consultation
- Short term counselling and relapse prevention
- Advocacy and liaison
- Cooperation with community agencies
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation groups
- Access to psychiatry
- Seniors mental health issues and addictions
- In-service training provided to long-term care homes, community groups and residential care homes
Referrals may be made by:
- individuals for themselves (self referral)
- family members, friends or caregivers
- health care providers
- community agencies.
Seniors Mental Health Referral Form
Referrals can also be made by calling the phone number below.
1-866-527-8421, ext. 4800
Christina Sebben, Manager Inpatient Mental Health & Fund I Programs, 519-272-8210, ext. 2283
If you or someone you know is in serious mental health crisis contact: Huron Perth Helpline and Crisis Response Team at: 1-888-829-7484