Individual counseling and groups are offered through the Psychiatric Day & Evening Program:
- Clozapine Group: provides follow-up monitoring for patients who have been prescribed clozapine..
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT): a broad-based cognitive-behavioural treatment for patients with Borderline Personality Disorder and for individuals who struggle with both over control and under control of emotions and associated cognitive and behavioural patterns.
- Family Group: provides education and support to family members of individuals who are participating in the DBT skills group.
- Mind Over Mood: focuses on learning cognitive skills to improve mood.
- Panic & Anxiety Group: helps individuals develop tools to manage panic and anxiety.
- Pathways to Recovery - a psychosocial rehabilitation group for seniors.
- Solid Ground: a psychoeducational art therapy group to help women who have experienced a sexual assault/abuse.