Moving Forward With Stroke
This is a drop-in group is for adult stroke survivors and caregivers in Stratford and surrounding area. Through education and peer support, members will be empowered to improve their health and well-being.
- When: First Wednesday of every month (Break in July and August)
- Time: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Where: Avondale United Church - 194 Avondale Ave (Parking at side and rear of building)
- Cost: Free!
- Erin Bickell, Social Worker: 1-888-275-1102 ext 4288
- Grace Benedict, Registered Nurse: 1-888-275-1102 ext 4287
- Holly Leyser, Recreation Therapist: 1-888-275-1102 ext 4282
Please feel to contact any of the facilitators with any questions!