The Health Records Department provides chart maintenance services including chart assembly, quantitative analysis, storage and chart retrieval. Health information management professionals code and abstract data elements for various patient visits for reporting to the Canadian Institute for Health Information as mandated by the Ministry of Health and Long -Term Care.
Other activities include:
- Responding to requests for health information
- Creating reports for program planning and evaluation activities
- Participating in projects and teams that enhance patient care such as electronic health records, privacy, documentation standards, etc.
- Clinton, First Floor
- St. Marys, Main Level, East Wing
- Seaforth, Main Level
- Stratford, West Building, Level 1
Hours of Operation
Clinton 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. - Monday to Friday
- St. Marys 10
- Seaforth 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- Monday to Friday
Phone: 519-272-8210 Ext.2429, Fax: 519-272-8218