Human Resources at the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance works as a collaborative team to provide service for approximately 1,100 full-time and part-time employees across our four sites. Our goal is to meet the needs of our patients by having the right people with the right skills working in the right job! The HPHA Human Resources department works within the philosophy that in order to be a Healthcare Service Provider of choice for our patients, we must first be the Employer of Choice for our staff.
The majority of our employees are covered by collective agreements as follows:
- Our Professional and Technical staff are members of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) bargaining unit – a combined full time/part time bargaining unit, Local 141.
- Our Registered Nursing staff are members of the Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) bargaining unit -- a combined full time/part time bargaining unit, Local 021.
- Our Clerical staff and our Support staff are members of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) – each with their own combined full time/part time bargaining unit, Local 4727
- Our Management, Administrative and Computer Support Services staff are primarily non-union staff.
Human Resources is responsible for the coordination and implementation of the following services within the
- Recruitment & Retention – providing a recognition program and other employee perks
- Compensation and Benefits – providing a competitive salary and benefit package
- Employee Relations – providing support and guidance to assist in building healthy and positive working relationships
Location: Stratford Site: Human Resources is located in the West Building on the 2nd Floor.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Contact Information: Phone: 519-272-8210 x 2434 Fax: 519-271-1177
46 General Hospital Dr. Stratford, ON N5A 2Y6