The Medicine Program provides interprofessional care for patients with acute medical needs such as gastrointestinal disorders, respiratory problems (pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, COPD) and cardiovascular disease (CHF, chest pain and heart failure). Our health care team is dedicated to promoting the maximum possible independence and healthiest lifestyle for all patients in the unit throughout their hospital stay.
HPHA promotes and supports patient and family-centred care. Involvement of designated family and loved ones during a patient's stay is encouraged. Our visiting guidelines are designed to balance the patient's needs for visitors and the health care team's responsibilities to provide timely treatments and procedures. Families and other partners in care are welcome 24 hours a day according to patient preference, condition and care needs. Please check with unit staff about optimal visiting times for the patient.
The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance has medical beds at each hospital site. The bed complement at each facility is, as follows:
- Clinton Public Hospital - 10 beds
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital - 10 beds
- Seaforth Community Hospital - 7 beds
- Stratford General Hospital - 23 beds
- Clinton, St. Marys & Seaforth: Medical beds are located on the inpatient units.
- Stratford: East Building, Level 1.
Clinton Public Hospital: 519-482-3440 Ext 6234
- Laura Brown, Manager ER & Inpatient Services, 519-482-3440 Ext 6428
St. Marys Memorial Hospital: 519-284-1332 Ext 3403
- Jane Rundle, Manager ER & Inpatient Services, 519-284-1332 Ext 3333
Seaforth Community Hospital: 519-527-1650 Ext 4250
- Kailyn Pasma, Interim Manager ER & Inpatient Services, 519-527-1650 Ext 4255
Stratford General Hospital: 519-272-8210 Ext 2121
- Laurie Schalk, Manager Medicine, Dialysis & Chemotherapy, 519-272-8210 Ext 2706
We want to hear from you! Take our Patient & Family Experience Survey!