Cardiorespiratory Services offers a number of inpatient and outpatient services throughout the
Stratford General Hospital site. Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) work in almost all hospital departments 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are a valuable resource in the HPHA!
RRTs work alongside Physicians, Nurses and other Allied Health Care Professionals providing expertise in airway management, mechanical ventilation, respiratory education, patient assessment and treatment.
Along with the essential inpatient role, there is a strong outpatient service, providing diagnostic testing such as:
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Holter monitoring
Please note: A Physicians referral is required.
Outpatient Clinic Parking, Entrance & Registration:
Outpatient Clinics are held at Stratford General Hospital. Patients who have an appointment should enter through the West Building Entrance.
- Parking is available in Lot E off of West Gore St.
- Enter the hospital through the West Building Outpatient Clinic entrance under the canopy.
- Register at Patient Registration which is located inside the automatic double doors to the right. Patient Registration staff will then direct you to the appropriate clinic waiting area.
- Quick drop-off is available under the canopy.
Location: Stratford Site: West Building, Level 1
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Contact Information: 519-272-8210 ext 2415