The Mind Over Mood Group provides a cognitive approach to change the way one feels by changing the way one thinks. Participants focus on learning cognitive skills to improve mood.
Criteria for Admission
- Clients experiencing negative mood patterns
- Clients willing to commit to a 10 week program
- Client is able to read, write and comprehend abstract principles of cognitive therapy
- Client is willing to complete homework assignments and actively participate in the group process
Location and Schedule
This group takes place at the Stratford General Hospital in the Special Services Building. The program runs over 10 weeks with groups taking place once a week.
Clients are asked to purchase the text "Mind Over Mood"
Please call either number below to begin the intake process
- 519-272-8210 ext. 2570
- Toll Free 1-888-275-1102 ext. 2570
Updated: December 2018