Realize the benefits of an innovative, compassionate and welcoming workplace.
Enjoy a collaborative environment, where dedicated professionals work with a network of health partners to promote person-centred care.
Be a member of a team devoted to ensuring the health and wellness of the residents of Huron, Perth and North Oxford and Middlesex Counties.
This is Our Alliance.
The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance offers employment opportunities in each of its four sites: Clinton, St. Marys, Seaforth and Stratford. Check out our current employment opportunities to see which one is right for you!
Nursing Opportunities - Registered Nurse and Registered Practical Nurse opportunities.
Technical and Professional staff include:
- Communicative Disorders Assistants
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Ultrasound Technologists
- Vocational Specialists
Administrative and Management staff include non-union Administrative, Management and Computer Support Services positions.
Clerical staff include:
- Administrative Support
- Bed Allocators
- Communications Assistants
- Finance and Payroll staff
- Health Records Practitioners
- Medical Transcriptionists
- Patient Registration Clerks
- Residence Coordinators
- Unit Clerks
Support staff include:
- Central Processing and Distribution Support
- Dialysis Unit Assistants
- Housekeeping (Environmental Services)
- Laboratory and Pharmacy Support
- Maintenance staff.
- Materials Management
- Nutrition and Food Services Support
- Personal Support Workers
- Pharmacy Support
- Rehabilitation Assistants
HPHA is committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect for the individual and that is free of harassment and discrimination. We know that we are strengthened by a diverse workforce and encourage applications from visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment process as required under HPHA's Equal Employment Opportunity policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We need your help! Would you be willing to complete a quick survey about your visit to our website today? If so please click here!