HPHA has a dedicated group volunteers working alongside a busy Health Care team in our 4 hospital sites:
Clinton, Seaforth, St Marys and
Stratford. They work in a variety of patient care and service areas assisting us in reaching our goal of providing care close to home. They also work hard fundraising for the purchase of capital equipment for our hospitals.
When you volunteer at HPHA you will be:
- Creating a positive impact on the lives of patients.
- Giving back to the community.
- Experiencing personal growth.
- Enjoying a sense of belonging.
- Strengthening team building skills.
- Making new friends.
- Having fun!
To volunteer at HPHA it is important that you have a passion for helping others and a commitment to supporting y our local hospital. Potential volunteers must be at least 16 years of age. To be considered for a volunteer position you must complete the following:
- An application form
- An interview
- Required documentation including a background check and immunization.
- Volunteer training session
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
A variety of volunteer opportunities, from assisting on patient care units to participating in fundraising events, are available. Visit our Volunteer Programs & Opportunities page to learn more!
How to get involved:
If you are interested in volunteering, we would like to meet with you to discuss your interests and availability.
To submit your application on line click on the following link HPHA Volunteer Application Form
or contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator at: 519 272 8210 extension 2551 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org