HPHA has a dedicated group volunteers working alongside a busy Health Care team in our four hospital sites:
Clinton, Seaforth, St Marys and
Stratford. They work in a variety of patient care and service areas assisting us in reaching our goal of providing care close to home. They also work hard fundraising for the purchase of capital equipment for our hospitals.
When you volunteer at HPHA you will be:
- Creating a positive impact on the lives of patients.
- Giving back to the community.
- Experiencing personal growth.
- Enjoying a sense of belonging.
- Strengthening team building skills.
- Making new friends.
- Having fun!