April 1, 2020
Are you a health care worker looking to make a difference during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
We are currently seeking energetic, compassionate and patient focused Temporary Health Care Workers in both clinical and non-clinical roles to to join our dynamic team to offer assistance during this challenging time.
The successful candidates will act as members of the interprofessional team committed to delivering the highest standard of patient and family-centred care.
* Please click on the links below to apply. *
As soon as possible
- Current registered member in good standing with your relevant college (applicable to regulated applicants only)
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in required discipline
- Working safely, to reduce the risk of injury, or illness, to self, co-workers, and our patients
- Responding to emergency situations as required
- Practice, and ensure that others follow, good infection control.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information System and personal computer application as asset
- High level of initiative and self-direction
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a variety of healthcare professionals
- Maintain a confidential environment
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.