The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is recruiting a Plastic Surgeon
- The successful candidate would join as a second provider
- Opportunity to share clinic space with an established colleague
- Operating Room Time/Resources for the Plastic Surgery Program includes;
- 2 local days/month at Clinton Public Hospital
- ½ day of SAC/week at Stratford General Hospital
- 1 local day/week at Stratford General Hospital
- 1 general operating room day/week at Stratford General Hospital
- 1 day/week clinic at St Marys Memorial Hospital
- HOCC funding for shared On Call Coverage
- HPHA - Stratford General Hospital has an affiliation with the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University and allows for the opportunity to teach students and residents.
Criteria includes the following;
- FRCPC in Plastic Surgery is required
- Eligible for an independent license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Committed to establishing a General Plastic Surgery practice; including hand, skin cancer, and breast surgery.
About the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an Alliance of four hospitals located in Southwestern Ontario including; Clinton Public, Seaforth Community, St Marys Memorial and Stratford General Hospitals.
Stratford General Hospital, a 118 bed acute and continuing care hospital is the regional referral centre for Huron & Perth County residents, offering a broad range of medical and surgical inpatient services including critical care and neonatal intensive care, supported with internists, pediatricians and surgical specialists such as urology, ENT, ophthalmology, gynecological, plastics, general and orthopedics. The Stratford General Hospital also provides mental health, maternal child, complex continuing care and rehabilitation inpatient services.
The Clinton Public Hospital and St Marys Memorial Hospital offer Acute and Complex Continuing Care inpatient services and the Seaforth Community Hospital provides Acute, Complex Continuing Care and Rehabilitation inpatient services. All four sites also offer 24/7 emergency services and all of the associated support services such as lab, imaging and therapeutic programs.
Stratford is a city of 35,000 residents, located on the Avon River. It is centrally located, 30 minutes from Kitchener/Waterloo, 45 minutes from London, 60 minutes from Bayfield and 90 minutes from Toronto. Our community is broadly recognized as having North America’s largest classical repertory theatre, presenting the works of William Shakespeare and other great writers in four venues. Stratford offers frequent concert and culinary events and an annual Dragon Boat Festival. Few places in Ontario are lovelier or more alive with culture and character than Stratford!
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CV by May 27, 2022 to: Laurie Roberts, Corporate Lead, Medical Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org