The Inpatient Program directly supports patients in the hospital through the following programs:
- Friendly Visiting
- Therapy Support
- Meal-Time Assistance
In this role, you will work with the health care team to ensure patients are receiving the best care possible.
- Participating in therapeutic activities with patients (recreation, rehabilitation and social activities)
- Assisting patients with activities of daily living (meal tray set-up, grooming, writing letters, and reading)
- Preparing program materials
- Mindful of patient confidentiality in accordance with hospital policy
- Emotionally mature, trustworthy, warm, professional and tactful
- Reliable and flexible
- Informed about program policies
- Team players
- Safety conscious
Application: Inpatient Program SMMH
Please remember, applicants must be 16 years of age or older to apply for this volunteer position
Please note: Not all persons who apply to become a volunteer may be selected.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.