Paid parking is available in Lot A on Cambria St with additional parking in Lot E on West Gore St. Lots K & L on John St also provide parking opportunities. Short-term parking for Emergency is available in Lot G on Cambria St. Click here to view a parking map.
Parking fee is $5.00 upon Exit. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Coins ($2.00 / $1.00 / $0.25 / $0.10 / $0.05)
- Credit Card - Visa or MasterCard (you can tap or insert your card)
- Interac Debit (Tap only)
- Apply Pay/Google Pay (Tap with your phone or watch)
A number of parking discounts for frequent visitors and patients are available. Parking cards can be purchased as follows:
- Valid every day for one month from date of purchase
- Valid for 5 consecutive or non-consecutive days for a year
- Valid for 10 consecutive or non-consecutive days for a year
- Valid for 30 consecutive or non-consecutive days for a year
A deposit at time of purchase is required and is reimbursed once the card is returned. A fee is charged for lost or damaged cards. (Note: Cards may be damaged by excessive heat, cold and contact with magnets & chemicals).
In the event of a lost parking card, the Business Office in the West Building is to be notified by the end of the next business day. To obtain a parking card, a "Frequent Visitor Parking Card Request Form" is to be signed by the visitor or patient at the Business Office in the Main building, during normal business hours.
Tokens are also available in groups of 10 at a discount.
Parking Card Fees: $20 card deposit upon purchase, refunded upon card return
- $40.00 Valid every day for 1 month from date of purchase
- $37.50 Valid for 5 consecutive or non-consecutive days for 1 year
- $75.00 Valid for 10 consecutive or non-consecutive days for 1 year
- $225.00 Valid for 30 consecutive or non-consecutive days for 1 year
- $5.00 upon exit, coins or token
- $40.00 for 10 parking tokens
- $20.00 for 5 parking tokens
An Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is available at the entrance to the West Building for your convenience.
Parking tokens can be purchased at the Information Desk in the main lobby of the hospital and at the Business Office in the West Building. Change machines are located in the Emergency Department (East Building) and the Cafeteria (basement of the West Building). After hours parking tokens may also be purchased at Switchboard located on the first floor of the West Building.
All funds go towards operating and capital needs of the Alliance.
Click here to view our Parking Policy.
During this time access to the Stratford General Hospital by patients and the public is limited to:
- Main Entrances (Cambria St. & West Gore St.) 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Emergency Department (for emergency care and after hours, 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
Active screening for COVID-19 is in effect.