The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA) is committed to the highest standards of openness and transparency. The reporting of a potential wrongdoing related to violations of hospital policies, ethical behaviour and/or business conduct is encouraged by any HPHA staff, physician, Patient Partner or volunteer.
What is wrongdoing?
Wrongdoing involves any unlawful or illegal behaviour and can include (but is not limited to):
- An unlawful act, whether civil or criminal
- Breach of HPHA’s Corporate Code of Conduct for Staff, Physicians and Volunteers
- Breach of or failure to implement or comply with any approved HPHA policy
- Knowingly breaching federal or provincial laws or regulations
- Unprofessional conduct or conduct that is below recognized, established standards of practice
- Questionable accounting or auditing practices
- Dangerous practice likely to cause physical harm or damage to any person or property
- Failure to rectify or take reasonable steps to report a matter likely to give rise to significant and avoidable cost or loss to HPHA
- Abuse of power or authority for any unauthorized or ulterior purpose
- Unfair discrimination in the course of the employment or provision of services
Reports for potential wrongdoings can be made using the Whistleblower form below.
Please note your submission will remain anonymous unless you choose to provide contact information.
Anonymous concerns will be emailed directly to the office of the President and Chief Executive Officer for immediate follow up.
If you do not wish your information to be received in the CEO's office, please do NOT complete this form and consider contacting:
- the Vice President for the specific area
- Vice President Partnerships & Chief Nursing Executive 519-272-8210 ext. 2418
- Vice President People & Chief Quality Executive 519-272-8210 ext. 8206
- Vice President Performance & Chief Financial Executive 519-272-8210 ext. 2440
- Director Human Resources 519-272-8210 ext. 2470
- Human Resource Officer 519-272-8210 ext. 2433, 2471 or 2731
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.