Available at all hospital sites. Locations and hours of operation are as follows:
- Clinton Public Hospital - Sixty-Two West Café: Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Location: Basement
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital – River Walk Café: Monday – Friday, 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Location: Main Level – North Wing
- Seaforth Community Hospital - Silver Creek Cafe: Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Location: Lower Level
- Stratford General Hospital - West Side Café: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Debit available! Location: West Building – Basement
Stratford General Hospital: The Coffee Shop is located in the Main Lobby.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday : 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Temporary Change in Operating Hours!
- Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Proceeds from the Coffee Shop support the Volunteer Pledge to the Stratford General Hospital Foundation.
Available at all hospital sites in the cafeterias.
Additional vending services are available as follows:
Clinton Public Hospital: Cold beverage vending machines are available in the Emergency Department Waiting Room.
Stratford General Hospital: Snack food, sandwiches, soups, cold beverages and coffee are available in the Emergency Department. Snack food and cold beverages are also available on the Second Floor Lobby outside of the Maternal Child Unit.
Please note coffee is available 24 hours a day at all sites.
Gift Shops/Boutiques are operated by Volunteers and Hospital Auxiliaries and proceeds help support the purchase of patient care equipment and help fund volunteer programs.
Clinton Public Hospital
Located on the First Floor – North Wing.
- Closed until further notice
St. Marys Memorial Hospital
Located on the Main Level – Lobby.
- Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Seaforth Community Hospital
- Closed until further notice due to COVID-19 and construction.
Stratford General Hospital
Located in the Main Building.
- Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.