The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA) is inviting applications for a Part Time Pediatrician to join our team!
As a member of our team, you will assist in the provision of Pediatric Care in the following program components;
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Pediatric Ambulatory Care
- Maternal Child Inpatient Unit
The position is available beginning September 2021 & includes:
- Opportunity to join an established group practice (Consult Kids)
- Participation in On-Call at Stratford General Hospital (1:5)
- Funding through an Alternate Funding Agreement (AFA)
- Outpatient clinic space at an HPHA site for outreach clinic
The ideal candidate will be:
- FRCPSC certified or equivalent
- Registered with the CPSO (or eligible)
- Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident
- Interested in teaching medical students & residents
HPHA is an Alliance of four hospitals located in Southwestern Ontario, including Clinton Public, Seaforth Community, St Marys Memorial, and Stratford General Hospital.
Stratford General Hospital is 120 bed hospital and the largest hospital in the HPHA. It is the regional referral centre for Huron and Perth County residents, offering a broad range of medical and surgical inpatient services including critical care and neo-natal intensive care, supported with internists, pediatricians and surgical specialists such as ENT, ophthalmology, plastics, urology, general surgery and orthopedics. The Stratford General Hospital site also provides mental health, maternal child, complex continuing care and rehabilitation inpatient services.
Stratford is a city of 35,000 residents, located on the Avon River. It is
centrally located, 30 minutes from Kitchener/Waterloo, 45 minutes
from London, 60 minutes from Bayfield and 90 minutes from
Toronto. Our community is broadly recognized as having North
America's largest classical repertory theatre. Few places in Ontario
are lovelier or more alive with culture and character than Stratford!
Deadline for Applications: August 6, 2021
For More Information and/or to apply, please contact:
Laurie Roberts Corporate Lead, Medical Staff
Tel: 519-272-8210 ext. 2426