The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA) has medical beds at each of our hospital sites.
|Number of Beds
|Clinton Public Hospital
|St. Marys Memorial Hospital
|Seaforth Community Hospital
|Stratford General Hospital
The Medicine program provides acute care services to admitted patients, aged 18 and older, requiring further diagnosis, stabilization and treatment.
During your stay your care may be provided by either an Internist or Hospitalist, along with members of the interprofessional health care team. An Internist is a specialist who is well trained in the diagnosis of puzzling medical problems, in the ongoing care of chronic illnesses, and in caring for patients with more than one disease. A Hospitalist is a doctor who specializes in the general medical care of hospitalized patients.
Our health care team is dedicated to promoting the maximum possible independence and healthiest lifestyle for all patients on the unit throughout their hospital stay. We will also work with you to ensure your time in hospital is only as long as necessary for your health care needs.
It is important to note that during your hospital stay that you may be moved to another HPHA hospital site or to another hospital outside of HPHA to continue your care. This may be because of the type of care you need or because there are other sick patients who need to be admitted to hospital. A move always involves discussion with your doctor to make sure that is appropriate.
- Clinton Public Hospital – Inpatient Unit – First Floor
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital – Inpatient Unit – Main Level – West Wing
- Seaforth Community Hospital – Inpatient Unit – Main Level
- Stratford General Hospital – Medicine Unit - East Building, Level 1
- Clinton Public Hospital: 519-482-3440 ext. 6234
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital: 519-284-1332 ext. 3403
- Seaforth Community Hospital: 519-527-8404 ext. 4250
- Stratford General Hospital: 519-272-8210 ext. 2121