COVID-19 Clinical Assessment Centre Moving to the Stratford Medical Centre
August 30, 2022
The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance’s (HPHA) COVID-19 Clinical Assessment Centre (CAC), currently at the Stratford Rotary Complex, is relocating to the Stratford Medical Centre - Stratford Family Health Team office at 444 Douro St. effective September 7, 2022.
The CAC will maintain current operating hours:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. for Physician Assessment
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for COVID-19 testing
The CAC had been operating out of the Rotary Complex since November 2, 2020 and since that time has provided service for more than 43,000 individuals. HPHA would like to thank the City of Stratford and team at the Rotary Complex for their support!Do you have symptoms of COVID-19?
You should consider making an appointment for a clinical assessment if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and any of the following apply to you:
- You are at higher risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19 and need to get tested and assessed for COVID-19 treatment
- You have been directed to visit a COVID-19 clinical assessment centre by your primary care provider
- You feel that you cannot safely monitor your COVID-19 symptoms at home and need to be seen by a health care provider
Are your children experiencing respiratory symptoms?
Our CAC physicians are able to complete a respiratory assessment even if your child does not qualify for COVID-19 testing. Our local primary care and Emergency Department providers support a CAC physician respiratory assessment as a convenient and effective option for parents of children experiencing cold and virus symptoms seeking a doctor’s appointment.Booking your COVID-19 Physician Assessment
This assessment appointment with a physician is available for those individuals who may qualify for antiviral treatment or for those who do not qualify for a COVID-19 test but have symptoms of respiratory illness.
Please note, if you develop severe symptoms requiring medical attention, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, loss of consciousness, or confusion, call 911 or go to the emergency department. Booking your COVID-19 Test
If you qualify for a COVID-19 test, please call 519-272-8210 ext. 2747 to make an appointment. Appointments are required, we cannot accommodate walk-ins. You can see if you are a member of an eligible group by visiting our website at www.hpha.ca/covid19
Things to know when attending a booked appointment at the HPHA CAC:
- The CAC is located at the Stratford Family Health Team office which is at the Stratford Medical Centre – 444 Douro St., Stratford.
- The Stratford Family Health Team office is located on the 2nd floor. This floor can be accessed by taking the elevator or the stairs.
- Masks are required.
- Parking will be validated. A parking token will be given to you at your appointment and it can be taken to the Pharmacy located on the first floor of the Medical Centre to be validated so that you can exit the lot free of charge.
The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance’s COVID-19 Clinical Assessment Centre is moving to the Stratford Medical Centre – Stratford Family Health Team office effective September 7, 2022.