Imaging involves taking a look inside the body, viewing internal structures and organs. This can be done various ways, including through X-rays, magnetic resonance or ultrasound.
A requisition is required for an Imaging Examination. The ordering physician / practitioner will be aware of the regular booking practices at each of our sites.
- Clinton Public Hospital: Basement Level
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital: Main Level, South Wing
- Seaforth Community Hospital: Main Level
- Stratford General Hospital
- Register in the Imaging Department - East Building Level 1 for the following services:
- CT Scan, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray - all these services are located in the East Building.
- Bone Mineral Densitometry, MRI, Nuclear Medicine - all these services are located in the West Building. After you register you will be given directions to your appointment location.
- Register in Patient Registration - West Building, Level 1 for the following service:
- Echocardiography - this service is located in the West Building.
Imaging Booking Office: 519-272-8212 or 1-888-275-1102 ext. 8212
- Ultrasound - Press "1"
- CT Scan & Nuclear Medicine - Press "2"
- MRI & Special Procedures - Press "3"
- Bone Mineral Density - Press "4"
- Breast Assessment Centre (Mammography, Breast Ultrasound, OBSP) - Press "5"
- X-rays or Main Imaging Reception - Press "6"
- Film Library (Reports & CDs) - Press "7"
Echocardiography Booking Office: 519-272-8210 ext. 2415 or 1-888-275-1102 ext. 2415